Shizuku 4.1.1.r409.0ae00f6 Software For PC Download
Shizuku is an open-source project, you can find the source code and more details at github.com/RikkaApps/Shizuku.
The birth of Shizuku has two main purposes:
Provide a convenient way to use system APIs.
Convenient for the development of some apps that only requires adb permissions.
As a user, how to use Shizuku?
Rooted devices: Start directly in Shizuku app.
Non-root devices: Follow the instructions (shizuku.rikka.app/guide/setup.html), it's not hard
* Fix Shizuku not starting on lower version Android
* Support start via wireless adb (including adb over TLS from Android 11)
* Stop Shizuku from the menu
* Move start script to /data
* Change the icon for some reason
* Drop support for Android 5 and legacy Shizuku
Copyright© 2020 Apkpromod.Com